Tuesday, July 9, 2013

A NEW CONTRIBUTOR...OPEN THE FLOOD GATES!



Hey Eclectic Ones,
I am Taeng00ey808, a fellow contributor..but more of a reference for Kpop (Korean Pop Music) on this site. My previous (and only, up to now) contribution was the Tae Yeon & SNSD mix "Devil's Cry & Run Devil Run (Soshi Boy Rock Mix)".

Some quick notes:
1. I love Kpop but am no means an authority. My entries here will purely be based on my taste and opinion and NO ONE ELSE'S. So don't flame the owner of this blog or service. It's just an opinion.
2. Although the focus will mainly be Kpop, I will drop in a little movie, app or non-Kpop music tidbits...I'm glad its called Random Eclectics because that gives a very wide range!
3. Not a Facebook person (we are a rare breed in these times) but dabble in Twitter or Instagram. Only one person can make me join Facebook...and that hasn't happened yet. Also, I haven't posted to Instagram yet, but I might, depending...
4. I am a fan of Girls' Generation/SNSD/So Nuyh Shi Dae/Shoujo Jidai and especially Kim Tae Yeon. What a voice!

I am hoping that I can contribute to the site regularly but there's no guarantees. Life happens, you know. =)

Thank, Randomness, for being so...random.

No comments:

Post a Comment